Tuition Fees (Fall Session)
Discounts apply once a child is enrolled in 4 classes or more for the Fall Session. Discounts do not apply to additional Sessions or Events. GST is not included in the following prices.
|Class Length for 1 Class
| Discounts Begin After 3 Classes
|6 Classes or more
Different and Additional fees apply for Special Programs and Events. The fees stated above are based on Fall Session Tuition Fees only.
RECITAL COSTUME FEES 2020
Extra Costume fees may apply if Recital 2021 moves forward. As the current conditions are not conducive to do so, you will be informed if any of these circumstances change.
Tickets for our Recital Performances usually go on sale in late May (if recital is a possibility). All shows have assigned seating and are at the discretion of the parents whether to attend or not.
BALLET PROGRAM FEES
There are additional fees associated with ballet classes beginning with Primary Level. These fees are based on examinations both in-house and through the Royal Academy of Dance and cover the costs of props and character skirt rentals, Mock Exam, accompanist fees and examination costs. They will be posted when your child has been confirmed to be placed in an examination.
Costs for Photo Day. Every year we have a photo day with your child’s costume from recital. Photo packages are purchased prior to the Photo Day and come with a group and individual picture. Extra pictures and packages can be purchased and forms will be sent to all families.
- Any withdrawal from a program must be sent to the studio via e-mail to email@example.com prior to the end of the month. Fees will be lost for the month that notice has been given for the dates September 8–January 31. There is no refund of registration fees except due to a class cancellation and we are unable to place your child in a suitable class
- For withdrawal made prior to the start date of classes, Monday, September 8, 2020 there will be a full refund of tuition. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Any notice given as of February 1, 2021 or later will be subject to no refund of fees. Those that are set up on our Equal Payment plan will continue throughout the remainder of the term.
- There are no refunds or adjustments for missed classes. You can inquire with the office about a make-up class but due to restricted class sizes we cannot guarantee an appropriate class to make-up.
- In the case of unforeseen studio closure, classes will automatically moved to an Online platform. Withdrawal policies will still apply as stated above.