|Early Bird Registration
||Ends June 17, 2016
||After June 17, 2016
New students must register in person. While registering, we invite you to take a tour of the studio. Registration can be taken electronically for our clients that are all ready set up on our Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PAP) or in person. All registration forms are downloadable to ease in person registration, just bring in your form with cheque or cash for registration and first months classes. For information regarding fees, please contact the studio at 604-299-6111.
- Students are required to make a full year’s commitment as each class is progressive. Tuition is based on the full year (September to June), not by the individual class or by the month. Tuition may be paid in full or in installments, Semester 1 and Semester 2.
- Upon registration, a postdated cheque for the first months fees must be paid in order to reserve a spot in your child's classes.
- If you decide to discontinue your classes, please notify us immediately. Refunds will not be given for the month that notification is received.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- A NSF fee of $20.00 will be charged.
- The studio is closed during all statutory holidays.
- All other fees for costumes, ballet exams, privates, class photographs, competitions and choreography will be billed separately.
Costumes for competitions and our year-end Encore performances are ordered by the studio and purchased by the student. The minimum fee per costume is $80.00 (plus GST). Full payment for costumes are required by November 1. All costumes are professionally made, parents are not involved in the costuming process.